Deadline for Abstract Submission for OralPoster
2019/03/01 Extended to 2019/04/01
*You intend to propose a symposium > Find 3 speakers and 1 moderator > Choose Submitted Symposium (Collect all speaker’s abstracts and upload)
*All the abstracts would be collected in the congress proceeding. However, if you are willing to join our further publication of IAGG Special Issue for International Journal of Geriatrics and Gerontology > Submit your Full paper to IJGE submission system after you submit your abstract. (1000 USD is required after your paper is accepted) Click here for more information!
1. Only original and unpublished works are invited.
2. The abstract is required and must be typed in ENGLISH with the body limited to 300 words and 1 page of A4. Without any figures and tables.
3. The complete abstract should consist of title, presenting author’s name, corresponding author’s name, co-authors’ name, organization, and an abstract file in word format.
4. Should the co-authors are not filling in the submission system, and the co-authors will not be shown in the final proceedings.
5. Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
6. Only abstracts that meet requirements will be considered for presentations.
7. All authors named in the abstract have agreed to its submission for presentation and publish at the 11th International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics Asia/Oceania Regional Congress (11th IAGG), and that the authors are familiar with the data and agree with the stated results.
Free Paper Submission (Abstract for Oral/Poster Presenting)
1. For Free Paper Submission, each account is only available to submit ONE abstract. If you would like to submit multiple abstracts, please find another presenting author with another account to submit in the system.
2. Each author with more than one accepted paper must have one regular participant or student registration. In the case of multiple accepted papers of presenting author, each paper is required to be registered under at least one author. Otherwise, the paper will be excluded from the Conference Program.
Submitted Symposium (Abstract)
1. For Submitted Symposium, each account is only available to submit ONE symposium. If you would like to submit multiple Symposium, please find another Symposium proposer with another account to submit in the system.
2. The time frame of the session would be within 90 minutes.
3. Three Speakers at most and at least one moderator are required for a submitted symposium.
4. The registration fee of the symposium proposer would be waived. (be better if it’s the same as the user account)
5. No extra fee except the registration fee would be charged for submitted symposium.
6. Each author with more than one accepted paper must have one regular participant or student registration. In the case of multiple accepted papers of presenting author, each paper is required to be registered under at least one author.
Please read the guideline and explore the submission system first. If you have further question, feel free to contact the congress secretariat:
Ms. Agnes Ko | IAGG 2019 Secretariat for Submission
Phone: +886-02-2798-8329 ext. 50
*The Congress reserves the right to modify, to insert, and/or to withdraw any part of the rules specified herein.